Overview: Mobile apps are changing the way enterprises conduct business. Organizations are demanding solutions that enable them to extend existing applications to mobile devices andto better engage with customers, employees and partners. The Red Hat Mobile Application Platform is the latest middleware product from Red Hat. By leveraging Red Hat's strengths in enterprise middleware and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technologies, both Red Hat consultants and partners can enable customers on meeting their growing mobile requirements.
Target Audience: Mobile application developers, middleware solution architects and middleware delivery consultants who wish to learn about the Red Hat Mobile Application Platform and how to develop applications with it. This training is a technical and is designed for an audience with strong development skills.
Red Hat Mobile Application Platform is an intensive hands-on, lab-based 2-day course. In this course, attendees will learn how to:
- Create applications using Red Hat Mobile Application Platform
- Install command-line tools for local development
- Create mobile application projects from scratch and import/export existing projects
- Integrate MBaaS APIs as reusable services and cloud plugins
- Leverage the Data Sync functionality
- Develop client-side apps using Apache Cordova hybrid apps and client APIs
- Quickly create Form-based apps with a Form Builder
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS (good to have)
- Basic knowledge of Node.js (good to have)