I am pleased to announced that our talk below was accepted at Summit 2015. Our initial architecture is described in the diagram below as well as the abstract.
Abstract: Business demands for new applications are increasing as businesses seek new ways to engage with their customers. As a result IT is at the center of a sea change in application development as new approaches like DevOps emphasize rapid delivery of features and greater participation by end users and “citizen developers”.
Middleware technologies such as integration, business rules, BPM , mobile application platforms and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) are emerging as important tools for DevOps teams, greatly reducing the traditional coding requirements for new business applications. With appropriate use of middleware, DevOps teams can collaboratively and rapidly develop and manage applications that engage customers and connect to back end services and legacy systems.
Join us for this session where we will show how three middleware technologies – integration, business process management and mobile – can be brought together in the cloud to support development of context-aware, process enabled, connected enterprise mobile apps. We’ll show you how to delight your employees and customers with modern solutions that deliver results quickly and yet integrate seamlessly into existing infrastructure. Through a real-word use-case we will demonstrate:
- Development and deployment of an enterprise mobile app using FeedHenry’s Mobile Application Platform
- Inclusion of captured mobile information into business processes with JBoss BPM Suite
- Integration of automated processes with legacy applications and systems of record with JBoss integration solutions
- Automation of business decisions guided by business rules
- Attendees will gain an appreciation for the ease with which middleware-enabled applications can support ever-changing business needs, and an understanding of the benefits of Red Hat JBoss Middleware products.