- Developing real-time, next-generation HTML5 applications
Learn more about the web development advantages of using HTML5.
- DevOps and Java EE—can you achieve the best of both worlds?
This webinar discusses what you should consider when adopting a DevOps approach and the benefits of DevOps in your business.
- Best practices and options to deploy apps more quickly
Learn best practices to easily manage, troubleshoot, and maintain your applications.
- Design time governance
Learn how to manage SOA governance throughout the services lifecycle, from inception through deployment.
- Connecting the Internet of Things (IOT)
Learn how information can be integrated into existing enterprise systems and analyzed to make smarter decisions and build smarter solutions.
- Reduce integration complexity with aggregated data
With this webinar, learn how to speed access to data, increase data availability, and reduce integration complexity while accessing data from multiple systems with a data services approach.
- Don't let Hadoop become a new data silo
This is part of our data integration webinar series. This webinar discusses how to deliver truly unified and actionable information to maximize return on data assets and seamlessly combine data from Hadoop-based systems with existing data silos.
- Open source BPM hits the mark for delivering new class of process apps
Join this webinar to hear from Red Hat, and a guest speaker from Forrester Research, Inc., about the challenges that software development professionals face, and the impact of readily available open source BPM platforms on development approaches.
- Best practices for building business process solutions
Get a deeper understanding of business process management, including the design, implementation, and deployment of a sample BPM application.
- Hit the ground running with BPM—a starter kit
Learn how to start to become the BPM expert you always wanted to be.