- EAP 6.4 Support
- Teiid Designer usability improvements
- Kerberos passthrough for Cloudera, Oracle and MS SQL Server
To install Data Virtualization 6.2:
1. Install EAP 6.4 after downloading from http://www.jboss.org/products/eap/download/
2. Install the EAP 6.4.3 roll up patch from the Customer Support Portal https://access.redhat.com/jbossnetwork/restricted/softwareDownload.html?softwareId=39353
3. Install DV 6.2 after downloading from the above link.
The Data Virtualization 6.2 tooling (Teiid Designer 9.0.3.Final) is available. Note that testers have verified this Designer version with JBDS 8.1.0 (Eclipse Luna).
- Download JBDS 8.1.0 : https://www.jboss.org/products/devstudio/download/
- Add DV tooling via the JBoss Central panel select the Software/Updates tab, check JBoss Data Virtualization option and click the Install/Update button.
To help you get started we created a getting started example with CSV and XML sources in a customer context scenario. Run one of 3 options to get you started easily.
- Run with JBDS
- Run without JBDS
- Run with Docker
The Teiid Project is included in the repository so you can take a look at the views and preview data before deployment. Take a look at https://github.com/jbossdemocentral/dv-gettingstarted and get started with Data Virtualization 6.2.
The following table provides a list of data sources and translators that are supported by Red Hat.
|Data Source||Translator||Supported DV Version||Driver|