Sneak preview of the next version of Red Hat JBoss SOA PlatformRed Hat introduces a new way to integrate your services, applications, and data. Join our webinar for a demonstration of the next version of Red Hat JBoss SOA Platform’s features and functionality.
Attend this webinar to understand the new capabilities in the upcoming version of the JBoss SOA Platform, Red Hat's middleware solution for application integration, messaging, SOA, and service governance requirements.
Overview and deep dive into the next version of JBoss SOA Platform
During the webinar, we will present an overview of the platform, then run through a quick demonstration. The demonstration will cover:
- The structure and layout of an application on the next version of the JBoss SOA Platform.
- How to implement service logic and configure service bindings.
- Configuring declarative transformation.
- Exploring unit test services.
- Deploying the application to the platform.
Date: October 17, 2013 Time: 15:00 UTC | 11 a.m. (New York) / 5 p.m. (Paris) / 8:30 p.m. (Mumbai)